about me

i am an artist based in dublin, ireland. i paint and write poetry and prose. this blog contains short stories, poetry, photographs and music. i have recently developed an illustrated word project in collaboration with dutch composer, trian kayhatu. it grew from words undone sharings and the musical compositions of trian. it is entitled 'art undone'. the link to this site is below. welcome to my worldS!

art undone

http://artundonebyevie.blogspot.ie/

Monday, May 30, 2011

Jan Saudek









let me in, you said.
I did.
I pulled you deep inside me
- into my heart

(E.R.)

5 comments:

Guess who said...

Amazing Evie!

Vence said...

Vous pouvez trouver un article sur l'exposition de Jan Saudek à la David Guiraud, Paris sur http://blog.paris3e.fr/post/2011/05/31/Jan-Saudek-David-Guiraud

Words Undone™ by Éabha Rose said...

Merci beaucoup Vence. Je vais trouver maintenant! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like these... Will explore more. Leona

Sean said...

Beauty is a breath, stolen but given, breathe in... breathe out...
x