about me

i am an artist based in dublin, ireland. i paint and write poetry and prose. this blog contains short stories, poetry, photographs and music. i have recently developed an illustrated word project in collaboration with dutch composer, trian kayhatu. it grew from words undone sharings and the musical compositions of trian. it is entitled 'art undone'. the link to this site is below. welcome to my worldS!

art undone

http://artundonebyevie.blogspot.ie/

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.P. wonderful artist x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSaSkMp7-X8

4 comments:

Ellie said...

are you ok babe? call me sooon you lovely artist x

Fionnchú said...

A tribute & slideshow from another angle you may admire. I used to walk through the same doors Liz did, decades later, in Hollywood, I've learned. Ivry's an elegant writer who often contributes on French art and culture to the Forward.

Words Undone™ by Éabha Rose said...

Dear Fionnchu, thanks for that!love it :) Delighted you are staying in touch! Am having a challenging few days xx chat soon :)

Words Undone™ by Éabha Rose said...

Thanks Elle xx lots of love :)